We work to deepen our patient’s knowledge of the proper therapeutic techniques and ensure that they are able to comply with the treatment plan. Our physical therapists help improve mobility, restore function, limit or prevent disability, or relieve pain for patients who experience physical dysfunction due to illness or injury.
Our physical therapy services includes:
- Active and passive joint mobility training
- Integration of Specialized Home Exercises
- Mobility assistive devices training
- Gait training
- Therapeutic exercises (resistance training, range of motion exercises)
- Balance exercises
- Transfer training
- Bed mobility training, Pain status and management
- Home Exercise Program instructions
- Assess ability of caregiver to safely care for patient and home safety.
Let us help you get the appropriate care that you need. For inquiries, give us a call at 909-399-1122 or 760-278-4603. You can also send us a message if you have any healthcare-related concerns.