Our home health aides are certified paraprofessionals who are ready to help the sick and disabled maintain the emotional and physical comfort in a home setting. With the guidance of Registered Nurses, they are trained to monitor the health status and changes of the client.
Our services includes:
- Meal preparation
- Vital Signs Monitoring
- Medication assistance and reminders
- General Safety Supervision
- Assistance with daily exercise
- Incontinent Care
- Personal Laundry and Linen Changes
- Assistance with Personal Hygiene
Even with the simplest of tasks, we can help you. Set an appointment with us so our care coordinators can specialize a care plan that suits your needs, situation, and preference. If you have any concern, please don’t hesitate to reach us at 909-399-1122 or 760-278-4603.