To regain your overall functioning, our occupational therapists can help. They focus on helping you restore and maintain self-care skills after an injury or surgery through therapeutic treatments. These professionals are also experienced in teaching patients how to adapt to physical and cognitive changes.
Our occupational therapy services includes:
- Restoration of Muscle Control
- Training to Restore Balance
- Energy Conservation and Management
- Work Safety Practices
- Upper Extremity Strength Restoration
- Skills Restoration Exercises
- Body Mechanics Treatment
Our professionals strive to maximize your functional independence at home. If you have questions about the services we offer, feel free to send us a message or give us a call at 909-399-1122 or 760-278-4603.